GRAB YOUR SQUAD AND BE THE FIRST TO SEE "AFTER" IN THEATERS ON APRIL 10th!
Based on Anna Todd’s best-selling novel which became a publishing sensation on social storytelling platform Wattpad, AFTER follows Tessa (Josephine Langford), a dedicated student, dutiful daughter and loyal girlfriend to her high school sweetheart, as she enters her first semester in college. Armed with grand ambitions for her future, her guarded world opens up when she meets the dark and mysterious Hardin Scott (Hero Fiennes Tiffin), a magnetic, brooding rebel who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself and what she wants out of life.
FIND A SCREENING NEAR YOU
Screenings via Theatrical On Demand® can only happen if a minimum number of people reserve tickets before an expiration date. When enough people reserve tickets to a screening before time expires, the screening takes place.
Don't see a theater near you? Request one. Press notify me.
- All screenings will take place on Wednesday, April 10th at 7PM
- ‘AFTER’ Fan Premiere Screening tickets must be secured with a credit card at Gathr.com/After
- No ‘AFTER’ Fan Premiere Screening tickets will be sold on other online ticketing sites or directly from or at the individual theaters
- Screenings will ONLY be confirmed once 50 tickets to a location are reserved – so get your friends on board!
- Two ticketing options are available: one for a screening ticket only, or a second for a premium package that includes an exclusive, limited edition t-shirt commemorating the ‘AFTER’ Fan Premiere Screening
- Once a screening is confirmed, those with reservations will be notified via email, the credit card used to secure the reservation will be charged and shipping addresses and size information for premium package t-shirts will be collected
- For any screenings that do not reach the minimum 50 reservations, ticket reservations and premium package t-shirt orders will be cancelled and no charges will appear on the credit card provided
- The ticket confirmation, either printed or on phone, must be presented at the theater to gain admission to screening; premium package tees will be mailed following the screenings
- Seating at the screenings will be granted to ticket holders on a first-come, first-served basis (no seats will be assigned in advance even if theater typically does so)
- No refunds will be granted once screenings are confirmed
- If no screenings are being offered in your area, you may request one via the ‘Notify Me’ button above; however, it will not be confirmed until/unless 50 tickets are reserved
- If a minimum of 50 reservations are not secured for any given prospective screening by Sunday, April 7th, that screening will not be confirmed